Zeus 200kg Powered Stair Climbing Hand Trolley with brakes
- Brakes activate automatically when going downstairs
- Save labour costs
- Increase workplace safety
- Fewer injuries
- Reduce property damage to walls and stairwells.
- Reduce cargo damage
- Save your back!
- copier paper
- filing cabinets
- beer kegs
- heavy items eg air conditioners, furniture
- fridges, dishwashers, washing machines
- kitchen cabinets and benchtops
- gas cylinders (2 with the optional gas cylinder holder)
- water bottles ( 6 with the optional water bottle carrier)
- Logistics companies
- Appliance repair and delivery companies
- Builders and tradies
- Commercial organisations.
- Mining companies
- 200kg lift capacity.
- 3 variations available – upright, folding and ground support tool.
- Powered stair climbing hand truck with a mechanical braking system
- Light (27kg) and highly manoeuvrable.
- Made of an intensive aluminium alloy.
- Two-speed stair climbing. 17 steps per minute- 34 steps per minute.
- Long lasting powerful 48V motor. Maintenance free.
- 1200-1500 steps on one charge- 55 flights of stairs in a commercial building!
- Super fast 3 hour recharging time- (no need for 2nd battery)
- The battery can be recharged 500 times (750,000 steps!)
- Power indicator on the battery
- Low noise level- <70DB.
- IP 54 protection- showerproof.
- Works on winding and straight stairs (not spiral).
- Optional large toe plate available.
- Toeplates are hinged for easier storage and transport.
- An adjustable handle which can be locked in different positions to suit the load.
- Height: 1100-1590mm
- Width: 545mm
- Min thickness: 310mm
- Weight 24.8kg plus 2.6kg battery