With a capacity of up to 420 Kg, the Samson Powered Stair Climber allows one person to transport heavy loads up and downstairs. It maintains balance when climbing with a self-levelling platform. The Samson has the added benefit of moving easily on a flat surface with the powered tracks. Samson has a cabled remote control which can detach from the main unit and control it from a distance. This is particularly useful where there is a small landing. It is suitable for the transport of large items like vending machines, pianos, big safes, gas cylinders, boilers, building materials, engines, security check machines, etc.
- Load capacity ：Up to 420 Kg
- Longer battery life:：Samson can climb 1400-1600 steps per charge
- Easy and safe：Stop anywhere on stairs and Samson will not move.
- Self-Levelling：Load balances automatically or it can be adjusted by the operator
- Save manpower and time：Rotate 360° on the flat floor with 4 universal castor wheels which retract when climbing.
- Caterpillar track：high strength rubber caterpillar band
- Accessories：suitable for loading/unloading machine with a load. There is a load lifting accessory which raises items allowing Samson to slide under the item.
|Battery Type||Lithium Battery|
|Weight of Battery||3.2kg|
|Step spec||height ≤21cm; Tilt Angle ≤37°|