Hercules 170kg Powered Stair Climbing Hand Trolley
- Save labour costs
- Increase workplace safety
- Fewer injuries
- Reduce property damage to walls and stairwells.
- Reduce cargo damage
- Save your back!
- copier paper
- filing cabinets
- beer kegs
- heavy items eg air conditioners, furniture
- fridges, dishwashers, washing machines
- kitchen cabinets and benchtops
- Logistics companies
- Appliance repair and delivery companies
- Builders and tradies
- Commercial organisations.
- Mining companies
- 170kg lift capacity.
- telescopic handle
- Powered stair climber and hand truck in one unit.
- Light (29kg) and highly manoeuvrable.
- Made of an intensive high strength carbon steel.
- Two-speed stair climbing. 17 steps per minute- 34 steps per minute.
- Long lasting powerful 48V motor. Maintenance free.
- 1200-1500 steps on one charge- 55 flights of stairs in a commercial building!
- Super fast 3 hour recharging time- (no need for 2nd battery)
- The battery can be recharged 500 times (750,000 steps!)
- Power indicator on the battery
- Low noise level- <70DB.
- IP 54 protection- showerproof.
- Works on winding and straight stairs (not spiral).
- Pneumatic tyres -254mm in diameter.
- Toeplate is hinged for easier storage and transport.
- Height: 1235-1550mm
- Width: 524mm
- Min thickness: 325mm
- Weight 22.5kg plus 2.6kg battery
Own Hercules for as little as $61pw*.
*Subject to finance approval. Payments based on 25% deposit and 26 fortnightly interest-free payments. Payment includes fees and charges.